What is Red Lipstick?
In the first place, means lipstick makeup. But listen, what they say about her most famous women in the world, and you will understand, that lipstick – also a symbol of femininity, the most important accessory of the image, an anti-fatigue and an instrument of seduction. When buying a lipstick, you get much more, than just a color. Perhaps! therefore it so difficult to choose and is not that why so hard to have just one?
We have collected for you the ten most outstanding statements of famous beauties of lipstick, test and tips, to help you choose your perfect shade. Inspire and act!
Dress Chanel, a pair of Louboutin and red lipstick – all this, what I need. ”
Dita Von Teese
How to choose your perfect red? You will lead Chanel makeup artist Ernest Muntaniol.
I often hear the question: Is red lipstick and go all the secret only to choose the right shade? My answer is: yes, true chosen shade of lipstick can completely change your attitude to red. Contraindications for red lipstick only two:
- thin lips, dark red lipstick visually make even less;
- the asymmetric shape of the lips tight saturated color, even more, accentuate.
In each of these cases, bright lips make-up need to trust a professional makeup artist.
What is the red – is yours? The desired shade look at one of these groups:
- Red with a warm orange pigment. Example – Rouge Coco 440 Arthur. These shades will suit the possessor of skin tones warm and golden-brown hair.
- Classic red lipstick – for example, Rouge Coco 444 Gabrielle – with an equal mix of cold and warm pigments. They are neutral and are suitable for almost everyone. Ideal for girls with light eyes (blue, gray, gray-green) and cold complexion. Classic red lipstick always looks advantageous to light, even the pale skin.
- Red cold pigment, red and maroon, such, as the Rouge Coco 446 Etienne. More suited for girls with dark hair, dark eyes, and dark skin.
When it is determined with a touch, pay attention to the texture. Fashion lipstick – matte or semi-matte.